Three day introduction to Intuitive Herbalism
This course has been developed as a way for people to access some of the material I work with on the one year course, but in an introductory three day immersion. It can be taken as a stand-alone course or as a lead-in to the Foundation or Immersion classes. All classes are taught by Nathaniel, often with one apprentice co-facilitating.
For an overview of our approach to working with herbs and the themes we touch on in the introductory class see this:
(This leaflet is a general overview for all herb courses, a more specific one with details for the year class is available on request)
Over three days we will develop skills such as:
– Slowing down to plant speed
– Development of heart centred communication with plant
– Techniques and theory (or practice for those experienced) in journeying and conscious dream work
– The art of listening to the body (body wisdom
– Discerning intuition from projection, instinct, emotion or thought.
– Listening to the landscape and the relationships between us, plant and landscape
– Developing our own council of plant allies
In the course we combine outside work, journeying, tasting, pair/group work and practical medicine making skills.
The time is fairly equally balanced between direct work with herbs and inner work to develop our ability to work with herbs. A few weeks after the course I will post out a handout covering the plants discussed and useful reminders of some of the techniques we used.
This class can be a stand alone introduction to help stimulate your own exploration of herbs, or it can be the first of an ongoing exploration you may like to do with other courses we offer.
See Dates for the next course. We currently have application windows in January, April and September each year.
Investment for three day course: £190 – £240 sliding scale (deposit £80)
( Concessions available )